School Volunteer


Volunteer Drivers

The following is required from parents who wish to transport youth to away games.
  1. Parent/Guardian Consent form
  2. Drivers must be 21 years old
  3. Criminal History (application for volunteer)
  4. MVR (Motor Vehicle Report)
  5. CMSE Class
  6. Copy of Drivers License
  7. Proof of Insurance

This will be facilitated by the front office.
Please call Carol Enloe 361.855.5744 ext 810